Project Management And Delivery Resources
Here are some excellent websites dealing with project management and delivery, as well as associated tools and techniques.
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Without a doubt one of the "must visit" sites on the Internet for project managers. Increasingly, many companies want their project managers to be PMP certified - and the PMI is the place for you to get started. Even after obtaining the PMP credential, there is valuable content on the website to advance the art of project management.
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)
- Think of the IIBA as the "PMI equivalent" of the business analysis world. If you're a business analyst of any capacity and want to improve your technique, this website is the place to visit. It offers an internationally recognized business analysis accreditation that will be useful if you intend to pursue a BA career path.
- Features a very rich set of project management articles and tutorials, covering diverse topics such as project management methodologies, communication tips, stakeholder management, negotiation, conflict resolution, scope control - basically anything and everything related to the art of project management.
- I love this site. They are a treasure trove of project management content and have very insightful articles written by experienced project management practitioners who have "been there and done that" in the industry. It also has a fabulous set of project management templates - I signed up as a Premium member (very reasonable pricing) to get access to these toolkits.